Canada is a wonderful country in every sense, whether you talk about its Healthcare system, education facilities or the employment options, all of them are the best on every possible way, which is the major reason why so many people from across the globe seek permanent residency in this country. Riyadh is one of the countries that has a lot of students, workers and families that are immigrants to Canada, as they seek the right studying and employment opportunities for them. Canada is a country which wholeheartedly welcomes citizens from other countries and allows them to establish their careers and livelihood. Riyadh residents who wish to move to Canada should complete the whole PR application process very accurately, by keeping all the eligibility criteria in mind & fulfilling the Canada immigration Riyadh requirements in the best possible manner. There are various criteria that the Canadian government follows in order to give access to the foreign immigrants from Riyadh, and once you fulfill them, you cab easily immigrate to Canada and experience a completely new life. Following is the process for immigrating from Riyadh to Canada:
- Choose from the available options: Canada has a skilled worker program, which focuses on getting the permanent residency in Canada via five different streams, which are the Federal Skilled Worker Program through Express Entry Stream (EE), Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP’s), Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP), Rural and Northern Pilot Immigration Program and the Quebec Investor Immigration Program. All the above mentioned streams have their own significance. You can choose the one that matches your requirements and background.
- Apply for the Educational Credential Assessment: After following the first step, you need to give the Credential assessment test that signifies your level of education. It will help in getting an idea about the knowledge you possess. This is a necessary step, because you cannot expect to immigrate to any country without having the required educational qualifications and background.
- Opt for a language proficiency test: The next step is to take a language test, as it analyzes the way you communicate and the kind of language knowledge you have. If you get the required score in the test, only then you can apply for the visa, as it a prerequisite in case of immigration to Canada.
- Calculate your points: Check your total points in the express entry program and comprehensive ranking score, so that you can qualify for the eligibility.
- Submission of expression of interest: Submit all the necessary documents to the embassy.
- Complete your express entry profile
- Receive an Invitation to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence
- Submit the application for PR status (landed immigrant status)
- Submit the passport to the nearest authorized VAC (Canadian Visa Application Center) for visa stamping)
So what are you waiting for? Travel to Canada from Saudi Arabia and explore a new culture full of diversity, as Canada is a welcoming country that has people from all around the globe and many Saudi residents are already living there.